Saturday, January 19, 2013

Just a test

As a software QA Tester, This is my first task to to "test" the blog environment by creating my first blog post. I need to see what would happen after I publish this post. Would the result be "ACCEPTABLE"?
How would it function if I add some pictures or links? Obviously it is supposed to work like a web-based Word processor program with abilities of accepting HTML codes, Searchable contents and Fast & Easy navigation between categories of topics.

Let me introduce myself in this very new weblog. My name is Payam, a typical Persian name which is not easy to pronounce correctly by almost all western people. Therefore I've shortened my name to "Paya" which is a little easier.
I immigrated from Iran to the California, USA in September 2009, and since then I'm constantly trying to learn to improve my English skills and speak more fluent. This is one of the big reasons that I decided to write a blog about my profession, Software testing. This could help me to get more comfortable with English along with logging my activities, experiences and thoughts that may help some of you, or better can help myself to have an opportunity to learn from you.

OK, Let's click on the "Publish" button. This would be my first test for the functionality, usability and acceptance of the blogging system.

No comments:

Post a Comment